[FWDLK] Quarter panels !!

Hey All !!!
Lets remember that the rear wheel well openings on a 55 Plymouth and a
56 Plymouth are different ...as this was one of the first mistakes i
made when purchasing a set of fender skirts for the 55. I picked up a
set for a 56 thinking that they would fit like everything else on the
body does and boy was i wrong !!! the 55's have more of a rounded curve
in the rear while the 56's are more swooped back ...
just a simple mistake ... i plead the fifth on on being an expert at
that time !
Food for thought
all stay well
Mark & Don ( I don't think he's coming back!)
55 Ply B Ht
-------B convert
-------2dr wagon
-------2dr sedans (2)