Re: [FWDLK] Manchester, MI?

> John Ehrig wrote:
>
> Is there anything scheduled this year at the proving grounds???  It's the
> only all mopar show I'd ever been able to make it to.
> John

If you bop over to the 300 club pages, they are having a National Meet
in Mi. this spring.  The Sat. Show and shine is at the Museum.

http://www.classicar.com/clubs/chrysler/300club.htm
Look under EVENTS

I am willing to bet it would be nice to see others there as well.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6