[FWDLK] Hello...new subscriber

Hello to all. I just bought a 1956 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr sedan. It's got
only 54,000 miles on it and is solid but needs a full resto. It's got a 277
2bbl and pushbutton powerflite, but my plans do not involve that engine (so
if anyone is interested let me know). I have a 1957 Dodge truck 354 hemi
that is going to find it's way into there. Plans also call for multiport fi
and twin turbos on the hemi. Haven't decided on the trans yet.

Any tips anyone might have on this swap or anything at all please send them
my way.