Re: [FWDLK] Impromtu heaters

I know a few years back when the wiring harness on my newport went up,
carrying a fire extinguisher with me was the only thing that saved the
rest of the car, although the harness was shot, that was the only
problem-it did ruin the date I was on at the time though....

~dave
(in beautiful worcester, mass)

'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715