[FWDLK] New subscriber

Hi folks.
I joined the FWDLK list for a few days ago and it appears to me that there is a lot of interesting topic ongoing here..I bought my 57´ Custom Royal 4d.HT in 1990 and it has allways been a good runner, but not so often used the last 2-3 years. The car is reasonable original with 325 Super Red Ram and TF trans + PS&PB. I guess I will stay with this car for a while caused by the beautiful swept wing style. Of course, a D500 convertible will change my mind within a second.

I´ve got several other cars and truck, mainy god runners every one.. 38´ Dodge Wrecker - 55 ´ Chevy 6600 Wrecker - 56 ´ Chevy 6600 Wrecker w/ Holmes and 396 BBC - 41´ Olds 98 5W coupe - 57´ Chevy 4400 truck and 45´ GMC 6X6

I´ve just sold my daily driver ( 58´Bel Air ) and a 1961  Dodge Pioneer stw may replace the old Chevy..The 1961 stw can´t be called a beauty, but it´s a solid runner, even with 225 and three on the tree and its pretty cheap..$ 1500 .

Best regards

Viggo Holt
Oslo-Norway