Re: [FWDLK] VS: [FWDLK] fuel fittings

Hello All,
Here is where I do have some expertise.  I was an airplane mechanic at one career in my life.  AN is the designation for Army/Navy and
is for a compression fitting used on aircraft.  In ye olden days, when hardware was certified for use by the Army Air Corp/ Naval Air
Corp, it carried the AN designation.  This has carried over even to this day, there just aren't too many people who know what it
means.  The 8 and 10 refer to the size of the fitting itself, not to any threading, etc.  Pick up a Summit Racing Catalog and you will
see AN fittings for sale for use in cars.  I have used them for oil return lines, cooler lines, air conditioning fittings and fuel
lines.  On airplanes they are used any place there is a fluid, including air, and has a flexible joint.  If need be a have an old copy
of my Mechanics Hardware Guide (yes there is such a thing) that gives a breakdown of all the codes.

Have Fun,
Chargin'Charles Pollock--->>>