Re: [FWDLK] will intake for 291 fit 330?

Re: [FWDLK] will intake for 291 fit 330?

I am pretty sure it doesn't...

The 330.4 DeSoto Hemi is a longer stroke, not just a
bore out.  It's a different block altogether to my
knowledge.

Leslie Howard

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=573153537