[FWDLK] sources for window rubber

Any suggestions on rubber suppliers?

I've pretty much decided to take out the Gary Goers rear
window rubber on my '55 DeSoto and would like to find an
original style one piece unit.  The one I need would fit a
'55-'56 DeSoto Firedome hardtop or a '55-'56 Chrysler
Windsor hardtop.  The rubber forms the inside moulding.  Not
sure how the Fireflite/New Yorker rubber which uses an
inside metal trim would look.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth,
'73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA