[FWDLK] '59 Blevy in New Hope, MN

I don't know if there are any members of the list from the Minneapolis area or not, but, in case there are, I feel compelled to mention that I spotted something rather interesting today.  As I was driving home from work I saw a white and red '59 Blevy sitting in someone's back-yard on the east side of hwy 169 just north of County Road 9 (Rockford Rd) in New Hope.  I immediately got off of the highway to get as close a look as possible without snooping around in someone's back-yard.  It looked to be in fairly decent shape...no obvious rust or body damage.  I couldn't get a good look at it since it's parked pretty far back from the street so I couldn't say much more about it's condition.  I didn't see any "For Sale" signs or anything, but it appears to have been sitting there neglected for quite some time.  Has anybody else seen this car or know anything about it?  I, personally, am not really interested in owning a '59, but, if anyone else is interested, I would be willing to try and contact the owner concerning whether or not he would be willing to sell.  I simply hate to see these cars wasting away.  Who knows, maybe it's been restored (or is in the process of being restored) and the owner does not want to give it up, but I figure it's worth a try.

-Brian