[FWDLK] Oil Dipstick

Anyone out there have an oil dipstick they don't need for a 57 Dodge Coronet?  I have the 325poly, dipstick is on the right hand side.  If anyone has one they would be willing to sell or give away, please let me know.  I can provide dimensions of the old dipstick if needed.  Don't ask what happened to the old one, its a one-of-a-kind story.

By the way, if anyone would be interested in buying a 1957 Dodge Coronet, let me know.  It needs restored, and has some rust, but its all there.  The engine and related systems have given be miles of worry-free trouble.  I've been debating on whether or not to sell.  If I knew someone would take good care of the car and make it look like new again, I wouldn't feel to bad about selling it.  OR, if anyone would like to make a generous donation to the "Restore Garrett's 57 Dodge Fund," that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Garrett in Ohia