[FWDLK] 56 Plym Sheetmetal FS

I am still saddened by the recent sale of my 56 Plymouth Savoy to a savage
that will rape and pillage the old girl for anything usable then uncaringly
toss her stripped carcass aside like so many others that came before.  The
best I can hope for is that her beautiful nose will be enshrined as trophy
hung from the facade of the butchers barn and her back half salvaged for use
as a........ trailer. (Crying)

Anyway I no longer have a use for them so if anyone is interested in any of
the following please e-mail me off the list.
For a 2 door 56 Plymouth Fury/Belevedere/Savoy 2 door:
L&R Rockers
L&R rear quarter sheetmetal from door to center of rear wheel well
L&R rear quarter sheetmetal from center of rear wheel well to rear of
car
It is new old reproduction stock made in the 60's or 70's.

LEGAL NOTICE: The opening paragraph is meant as a joke, not as an insult or
slander even if the basic facts are true. Any simailarity to any person
living or dead is purely intentional. Names have not been used but the
descriptions will identify the guilty. The hack can often be found in the
dirt hopelessly lost on a motorized two wheeled off road conveyance
somewhere in New Jersey. No animals were harmed or CFC's use in the drafting
of this e-mail.
Yes the parts really are available.

Scott
kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx