Re: [FWDLK] Bleeding brakes is a pain

Sorry fellas, I guess I should have been more specific.  Putting the brake fluid in is not a problem.  Getting that darn cover off is.  The bolt holding down the cover is partially recessed into the cover so getting a wrench on it in that confined space is difficult.  I found a #11 metric box end wrench fit perfect and that was true on all 3 of my 59's.  Tonight, in glancing in my Service Manual I see that when bleeding brakes, it recommends using "Automatic Refiller" Tool C-837B (with adaptor C-3494A).  It states "this provides a convenient way for keeping the master cylinder filled while bleeding the brake system".   It also mentions a "one man bleeder tank C-3496 with adaptor C-3494A".  Now I'm thinking that fellow I mentioned might have had one of these attached to his master cylinder.  Have to check with the local dealer and see if those parts are still available.   Don't have to bleed the brakes that often but it might be nice to rig up something to make it easier.