[FWDLK] Rejoined the list

Hi everyone.  For some reason, I was dropped from the list a while back.
Anyway, I'm back  now!  WHEW!  I got scared something awful had happened!   I
own 2 1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door hardtops and one 2 door hardtop parts
car.  The 2 58's need restoration.  I plan on doing one first which is a high
optioned car:  (Factory Air, Power Windows, Seat, Signal Seek Radio, Tinted
Glass, Power Steering, Brakes, Bumper Wings, Sportone, etc.  I will then
decide what I will do with the other.  Both have the 318 with Torqueflight.
I also have a really nice original 57 Imperial Crown Southampton 4 door
hardtop.  It's Shell Pink with all options except Hi Fi.  I'm in New Orleans
and would like to hear from members in the area.  It's great to be back on
this list.     George.