[FWDLK] Forward Look Member Photos

Hi All,

The member photos page is a great idea, but it simply comes down to time.  Someone will need to make each page with photos from members (or scan them in if necessary) and the appropriate text.  It's a great idea, but I simply don't have time to do it.  I'm over a year behind on many updates of things already on the site, and now that car show season has kicked in, I have even less time.

If anyone with HTML and FrontPage experience wishes to volunteer to take on this project, please let me know.

-Dave