Re: [FWDLK] 59 Sport Fury 413?

I remember the Bronze Bomb - haven't seen that magazine since I was a
teenager.  I kept most of my old mags, but lost that one somehow.
Thanks for reminding me what issue it was in, now I can look for it on
eBay.  Another nice 59 Sport Fury was Howard Holcomb's black hardtop
that was the Rod Test car in the November 1962 issue of Rod & Custom.
This was a former Bob Wickett and Associates Bonneville car that Howard
bought for $1800 and returned to street duty.  Black lacquer, chrome
reverse wheels, black tuck and roll interior.  Had a dual quad 383 and
manual trans.  Ran 139 at Bonneville and 14.20's at the strip with 3.31
gears.  Not bad performance I'd say, even today.