Re: [FWDLK] Home Page

From: DESADVHEMI@xxxxxxx

HI, Has there been a Forward Look Home Page change of address. It just wont
load for me anymore. Or is it my AOL 6.0. I have had nothing but trouble
sense I downloaded AOL 6.0. Could someone PLEASE Forward the address to me.
THANK YOU     56 Desoto

Try to remember the url is FWDLK.net  NOT  FWDLK.com   It's an easy mistake
to make, expecially if you don't access the home page very often.

Karl