Re: [FWDLK] Does anyone know....

--- Maverick Woodward <Mavrik8511@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is also a 55 Desoto ad that shows a center arm
> rest in the rear seat. Was this an option on all
> Chrysler products??

I don't recall seeing this on any '55-'56 Dodges or
Plymouths (althouth I have no trouble picturing one in
a Royal Lancer or a La Femme), so I'd assume this was
an exclusive of the senior cars. But I could be wrong.
I do know my parents' fairly well-equipped '55 Custom
Royal didn't have one.

I also know my '55 NY had one, but we've covered that...