[FWDLK] 55 hardtop for sale

I've got a 55 Imperial hardtop which I picked up a few years ago which its
obvious I won't get around to restoring.  Its stored inside and I really
need the room so hoping someone would like to pick it up.

Its a full restoration project and would literally need everything done to
be a show car. Originally platinum with a yellow  or gold interior.  Good
glass all around.  Typical rocker panel rust and some in the front fenders.
Have replacement rockers to include in the deal.  Rear fenders pretty
decent.  Mostly complete.

Car was running when I got it but hasn't been started for 5 or so years

located in Nebraska.  Could be trailered anywhere easily.

Think 2K is reasonable but happy to listen to offers.

If interested write to

tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx