Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 11:20 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 300 question

I know this is a little "new" for the list, but What separates the 1964 300K from a 300? I found one for sale and it has buckets and a console. The guy doesn't know anything about the car. He didn't know which it was. He thought it had a 440, but he said it was the original engine, so it must be a 413, or 383. I haven't seen the car yet, but he wants $1000 for it. It has been sitting for 10 years, and he said it will turn over, but he hasn't started it yet. What numbers do I need to look for to check for authenticity?

Thanks,
Chris
56 NY