[FWDLK] Back to the Fifties

Hi all,
   Just wondering how many were going to "Back to the Fifties" show in St. Paul this weekend?   I tried to meet up with a few of you last year, but my timing stunk!  I will have shipped all of my cattle as of Thursday evening, so I should have no trouble getting to the show earlier than last year.   I waited in traffic for almost an hour and a half last year.   I did see a few of the FWDLK finsters mixed in with the 10,000 cars that they claim were there last year.  This has to be the best show I know of to get ideas for rods and customs.  (in our neck of the north woods anyhow)  Fantastic paint jobs, and soooooo many stock oldies to enjoy, no matter what the make!
   I hope the weather cooperates!  Today...86 degrees, 90 % humidity, 12-20 mph SE breeze, sunny and just plain HOT!  Hey you fellers in Australia and down under...what's the weather like now?     Hope to see some fins and fellow fwdlkrs on Sunday...John in WI