Re: [FWDLK] Dans tranny problems

 Sorry but no magic solution here.
BUT
I had a very mechanically aware co worker that put a 318 in his 51 Dodge
Pickukp..  He rebuilt the engine and it would not run.  After similar mystery
problems  he learned  the camshaft he put in (NEW) was for a marine engine.
That was designed to turn in the opposite direction.
Gotta keep in mind this is all FUN....but said with tongue in cheek....it
aint fun when you are experiencing it!

LARS

In scenic West Michigan USA