Re: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

Re: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

At Sun, 1 Jul 2001 10:48:41 -0700 Mike Squires <mhannis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

question has to be how much...In this case, $40.00 plus a $10.00 admission
for the public seems out of line...So this I feel is an exception of a fair
and realistic charge...Normally $20.00 to $25.00 dollar registration fee is
the average...I'm ok with that...

A fair and realistic charge is a conception..

Just comparison what's here in other side of the Pond. It costs less than $3 for show cars
to attend to the biggest car show in Finland (3000 cars, including dozens of FWDLK cars)
and admission is free for the public.   I'm OK with that..

Btw, the following differs from the subject, but..

..if I want place a for sale ad with PICture to the any Scandinavian old car mags, it costs nothing...
I'm OK with that.. How 'bout same in Hemmings, C&P etc?
:-S

..the classic car traffic insurance for my '61 DeSoto costs about $20 a year in
Finland.. Limited 30 days usage annually, but no one here is counting... :->

        ML

                    _____