Re: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

Re: [FWDLK] The price of showing off your FWDLK car

The Sierra Vista (AZ) Car Club charges around $25-30 to enter our annual
"Cars in the Park" show, which includes a t shirt and a dash plaque and a
few raffle tickets for the first 300. The spectators get in free. I suppose
it depends on what the money is raised for. We give the profits to local
childrens causes mostly. If that $40 fee went to some good cause, then it
may have been worth it. For that price it should have included a club
membership and dinner.
David Greenberg
www.azlandman.com

"Saturday I drove 3 1/2 hours in my 61 300G from Des Moines to the Chrysler
Classic car show in Kansas City Missouri Saturday only to find out they
expected me to fork out 40 bucks just for the "priviledge" of allowing them
to charge spectators 10 bucks to look at it."