Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 56 DeSoto

I understand your opinon and I do agree up to my question of is this person the only place to buy antenna?  I have nothing against him and
many have said many good things about him. I would have no reason to not buy from him.   I was just hoping someone may have had mast only for
sale or even another experience buying antenna with others to back up
the $350 price tag.

Thanks for the replies.  I do appreciate the information.

Walter