[FWDLK] Ertl '58 Ply Model Question

Hi All -

Totally impressed with the Ertl 1:18 model of the '58 Plymouth !  I got mine
this weekend from Dave S. at Chryslers at Carlisle (All-Chrysler Nationals).
Here's a question, though: how do you get the trunk open ?  I can get it to
move about 1/8 ", but that's it.  'nother question :  Are they coming out
with additional colors ?  The buzz this weekend was that they were doing a
red and a yellow.

Ron