[FWDLK] Chryslers@carlisle 2001

Hi Dave.& list.
I had a great time and got to meet some of the other members on the list.
I enjoyed seeing all the forwardlook cars that were there.
There is nothing like a set of fins on the back end of a car.
I was clad to see some of the younger kids taking pictures of the
forwardlook cars.
Hope to see you all there next year have to go know and find out what happed
to my generator it quite on the way home and I also have transmission leak
that I have to find.
It was great to meet and talk to all of those there.
Bob Hanekamp