Re: [FWDLK] '57 AMT Chrysler

Brain,
 The man you need to talk to is named Jim Amato at Uptown Automotive in Utica,
New York. He is extremely knowledgable about car models. And he's a mopar nut.
His phone number is (315 732 2227)
 He's always up for a challenge and I've never seen him fail. If it's out
there, he can find it or he already has it.
 Good Luck!
 Larry Gardinier