[FWDLK] 1959 Beamchangers

List members:
Some of you List members expressed an interest in the Automatic Headlight Dimmer (an option in 1959).
Listmember Frank said he believed Plymouth had their own model of beamchanger, but we could not find any proof of this, other than a rudimentary drawing in the 59 Plymouth Supplement.
Well, Frank went to Chryslers at Carlisle and found a man parting out a 59 Fury. Frank was able to buy the complete beamchanger assembly from that car, and sure enough, the beamchanger is unique. Frank sent me a picture of  the Plymouth and the other beamchanger he had (probably from Dodge or Imperial).
For those interested, I will try to forward you this photo.
RogerH