[FWDLK] 1960 Dodges

Anyone out there have a '60 Dodge Polara or Matador?  How about Darts?  I am
in the process of purchasing a '60 Matador 4dr (361ci), and would like to
know sources for parts, etc for these finned beauties.  Have already accessed
the '60 Dodge site.  Lots of good pictures and info there too.  Anything to
watch for or be cautious of?  Car is in Portland and am trying to arrange
shipping to Cleveland/Akron Ohio.  Thanks.  LARRY