Re: [FWDLK] Help! Need a rebuild kit for '57 trans pushbutton

Re: [FWDLK] Help! Need a rebuild kit for '57 trans pushbutton console

John!  I've had my 57 Chrysler push button unit unbuttoned several times
because of electrical issues and can't see how they can "wear-out" in the
mechanical department, nor can I imagine that there is a rebuilt kit.  Have
your taken it apart?  It is not fun but it is logical.  Perhaps you need some
less tired plastic buttons or something very simple.  Larry