[FWDLK] Speaking of Floor Panels

This is a body "panel" question, but not about Floor panels.

I have a fin on my 57 Dodge that's rusting.  Does anyone either have an extra fin, or know of a place that sells fins for my car?  How about quarter panels?  Just curious.
Thanks in Advance,

Garrett in Ohio

57 Coronet...its For Sale too, contact me if interested