[FWDLK] Horn brackets?

Hello all again:
I purchased a rad support for my 58 Plymouth, my original support was rotted out on the bottom.The replacement works great but I am having a bit of a problem with the horn locations.
My original support came from a car that has a 6 cylinder, the horns where bolted on each side of the inside of the support.The replacement support came from a car that was a v8.They appear to attach to the front center section where the hood stops.
Oddly the supports for each horn are different in length and in location. Could I get someone to confirm this is right.
My need at this point is the correct brackets to attach the horns to the center section apposed to the far sides of the support.
Does any one have a set that would fit this description for sale?
I hope I have made sense and thanks in advance for any help.
Terry Condy
London Ontario Canada
58 Plymouth coupe