[FWDLK] Carlisle

Hi All
wasn't it just a great week at Chryslers at Carlisle. I had a wonderful time and met such nice people. Thanks for all the nice compliments about the 58 convertible. As I told many , I don't think I have it in me to do another one. It was a 5 year ordeal to restore the car. All the fine comments though bring much pleasure. Thanks for the good time together. Thanks to Dave for all the work he puts in to the Forward Look List. I thoroughly enjoy it.
Tom