[FWDLK] trim restoration

Hello All,
                Recently I asked questions about stainless restoration. I've had many good replies and I thank those of you that have replied for your information. Many of you have e-mailed me with a request to hear all the replies so, I'll sum them up.

1.) A list member suggested this man..........Bob  Treffel (952-434-1208) in East Bethal Mn. do my stuff and it is  somewhere are 30.00 per item...His Work is just fine.
That seems very reasonable to me for the work.

2.) Buy a buffing motor and supplies from a company such as Eastwood and do it yourself. This seems to be the cheapest route to go especially if you have several pieces like I do. I was told by a few list members that it is very easy to do but is time consuming. I guess the old adage ......."time is money"can be applied here. Is it worth your time or, can you afford to have someone do this for you.

As for my plans.............
I'm going to buy the supplies from eastwood. My stepfather offered me a buffing motor so, I'm going to take it. However, on the 6-7 dented pieces I have I will farm them out and have a pro take the dents out.  As far as I'm concerned it's one more thing I can learn to master;(I have 20 pieces of scrap trim that the previous owner pop-riveted) so with any luck I'll figure it out and go from there. Thanks Again and good luck to all.
                                                        Frank