[FWDLK] 1957-1958 Jammed Door Mechanism

Hi Everyone.   I am having a little bit of a problem which I am sure some of
you out there have experienced.  The doors on my '58 Plymouth 2 door hardtop
will not open from the outside.  It will open from the inside door handle
though.  I also just purchased a '57 Belvedere Conv. and I'm preparing to
have the car delivered.  It has the same problem, however, neither the
outside or inside handles will open the doors.  I need your help!   I told
the previous owner I would consult the list to get some advice on the
situation. Thanks A Lot In Advance!!