[FWDLK] Selling 55 Plymouths

Hello all
I have been off the list for a while and my interest have changed so I
have decided to sell the following 1955 Plymouths as a package deal.
there are three (3) cars including many numerous parts . all will go for
one price. I no longer have room for them and they must go. I can send
pictures to those interested . included in this sale is as follows

1...A 1955 belvedere CONVERTIBLE  v8 automatic , not running .90%
complete, body  needing a ground up restoration. no title. this car is
missing the vent wing towers, door glass frames , front and rear seat ,
rear interior arm rest side panels & some interior  chrome, exhaust
manifolds, and a cross member.....the  top bows are all there. one extra
top latch panel.
2...A 1955 plaza 2dr sedan , flat 6 , 3sp . complete, not running ,
restorable. has title.
3...A 1955 plaza 2dr sedan , flat 6 , 3sp . complete , body rough, runs
strong and drives . has title.
4...many extra parts,..... set of five (5) Kelsey hays wire wheels/one
spinner cap all needing rechromed,  front and rear bumpers, rear
quarters off a 2dr sedan, several 3sp  transmissions, one automatic.
chrome, chrome, chrome... and more chrome,  several dashes complete with
radios and gages, tail light lenses, head light bezels, pressure plates
and clutches. drive lines, radiators, wiper motors, fenders , doors,
hoods , deck lids, ft turn signal lenses and housings, steering wheels
and columns (3sp) , horn rings and buttons, 2 complete frames one with
a  flat 6 and 3sp trans. , rear ends, leaf springs , brake parts,
interior parts , trim , door handles and cranks,..........etc.!!!!  It
all goes !!!!..
Too many items to list !!!!! it will take a large trailer to haul all
these parts not including the cars!!!
these parts were collected over a three year period, some are like new
others are take offs from three other cars I parted out...lots of hard
to find parts ....All the parts you will need to complete two cars and
then some!
all cars and frames are rolling.

Now the hard part...
Asking price for all .. $7,000.00...or.make a decent reasonable offer
..... well over $10,000 invested.

Buyer agrees by written contract to pay  50% three days after the sale
with certified check or money order and the rest with certified check or
money order on day of pickup. Buyer responsible for removal of all cars
and parts. thirty days after the sale. all cars and parts are sold used
as is where is. no warranties or refunds. buyer responsible for sale
and/or titling fees and/or taxes where applies,,, No Exceptions!

Seller reserves the right to refuse and/or stop any and all deals at any
time unless a written contract of sale has been signed by both
parties...

Everything is located in Salina, Kansas.

Interested parties please E mail me privately at  <number2@midusa.net>
Thank You
Mark