[FWDLK] Front Suspension qestion

Howdy folks.
Two years ago, I rebuilt the front suspension in my 56 Savoy (6cyl). This
year I installed power steering. My steering wheel is about 120 degrees from
where it's supposed to be. The bottom points towards the rear view mirror. I
know the steering wheel can only go on one way and I thought when I put the
pitman arm on, that can only go one way. So the only thing I can think of is
the tie rods need some major adjustment.
Any other suggestions ?

thanks,
Nick