[FWDLK] Corruption at local car show!

Hi everyone,
I just had to share this with everyone (venting!). Today I drove Mable down
to a local car show near where I live. The show was at a street fair
benefiting a few different local groups (boy scouts was one). I spent most of
the day there as the car show started at noon and the awards were announced
at 8. Me and my friend had a great time talking to all the other car owners
at the show, there really was just a good bunch of people. About 6 o'clock
this guy rolls in driving an old ford 4x4, hops out, somehow grabs a stack of
the car show ballots, fills them out with his number, and starts buying beers
for people to get them to go drop his ballots in the box.
Well anyways, he won by a landslide...but Mable and I came home with 3rd
place fair and square.
Is that Pathetic or what?
-Brandie
P.S. it gets better, he put the trophy on the hood of his truck and the wind
knocked it over and broke it into 3 pieces...thats karma for ya!