[FWDLK] '58 Dodge model on Lionel

Was wandering around the local small hobby shop and was surprised to see a
Lionel train car with red and yellow '58 Dodge 2dr hardtops in the rail
transporter car or whatever one calls the new car carriers.  I don't know
the scale but I'd call it around 1/43rd.  They had pretty good detail but
were off a little in proportions.  Both cars were painted the same.  I
wouldn't be surprised if they come in other colors.

Anyhow, if you are into finned Dodges AND into model cars and trains, you
may want to look for one of these.

Wayne