[FWDLK] Virus and denial

Hello,
For you who are getting strange Emails from "me", this is all I did.
I wrote a Email to Chris Brown's new website, asking what it was all about. I had trouble downloading the site...in fact it didnt work. I got annoyed and wrote to Chris asking what his website had to do with Exner Mopars.
Apparently, there is a virus in Brown's site, as I am finding out that my name is going out there with all kinds of comments.  Please do not believe I have sent any  of this.
Do not open attachments from me unless you are expecting one! Update your virus screeners, or whatever they are called.
Good luck..
Roger Howard