[FWDLK] 1957/1958 Plymouth Trunk Mat Update

[FWDLK] 1957/1958 Plymouth Trunk Mat Update

Hi All,

I spoke to Jim Woomer and Ed Siciliano over the weekend.  Jim picked up his trunk mat and reported that Ed had just about finished the mold.  We should see the first production run of mats in about a month.

We are shooting for an initial price of $200 -- not bad, considering Pat Walsh and others sell "reproduction" mats for $350 -- and those mats don't like anything like the correct ones.  I'll be handling as much marketing and shipping of the mats as I can for Ed, to make things easier on him.  They should be available directly through our web site.

Ed suggested one of his next projects will be the rubber pieces behind 1957 taillights, too.  No word yet on other trunk mats.

That's all the information I have for now, but I'll keep you posted as I get any new details.

-Dave