Re: [FWDLK] 2002 Calendar Time!

>- Ron Waters -- Have any tips you'd like to add?

Dave's suggestions are all good advice.

Here are some additional ideas :

Look for an interesting location.  Art Deco diners are a favorite
of mine.  But shoot at a time when there aren't many cars in
the parking lot, which will distract from you getting a nice
shot.

Another hint : avoid shooting around noon time on bright sunny
days.  I see way too many pix of cars with the grill and front
end in shadow and the top of the car washed out from the sun
hitting it directly.  The best lighting is when there is a faint
shadow created by cloudy conditions with a hint of sun peeking
thru.

Also, try different angles.  Bring a chair or small stepladder
with you when you shoot on location.  And shoot lots of film.
 It'll give you a better choice.

Ron