[FWDLK] Pics

Any of you interested in having me post pics of your cars on my website...... send 'em!  I prefer pics that are views of the front and side with an imaginary line drawn from one of the front tires to the opposite rear tire preferably with the hood closed.  Reason being that my site space is limited and full side views and/or pics with the hood opened just takes up too much space and the opened hoods also tend to break up the car's lines.  Don't worry about the current size.  I resize all of the pics before I post them anyhow.

Jerry Browarski