[FWDLK] God Bless America

As I drove to the office yesterday and listened to the news I could scarcely
comprehend the magnitude of the events taking place. I am a frequent flyer
and I used to be in Manhattan  bi-weekly on business several years ago so it
struck a deep chord within. Although I am a Canadian, I am a permanent
resident of the USA and I love this country as if I was born here. I take
this aggressive and unprecedented action against America very personally. I
trust that our Government is able to find and bring to swift justice the
parties behind these acts of terror. My heart goes out to the families and
friends of the victims. In times like these it is easy to become jaded but
for encouragement one needs only to look at the motto on our currency "In
God We Trust" and in this I certainly do.
Ron Dulmage
55 St.Regis
Duvall, WA