[FWDLK] American Rally Songs

Title: Message
I'm not much for starting chain letters, but PLEASE call your local radio stations and request these songs, and pass on this email to a friend.  They really express how we all feel right now.  The second one is perfect for anyone who will be participating in the candlelight vigil on Friday night.

In America (Charlie Daniels Band )

Well the eagle's been flyin' slow
And the flag's been flyin' low
And a lotta people sayin' that America's fixin' to fall

Well speakin' just for me
And some people from Tennessee
We've got a thing or two to tell you all

This lady may have stumbled
But she ain't NEVER fell
And if them terrorists don't believe that
We will send them straight to hell

We're gonna put her feet back
On the path of righteousness and then
God bless America again

(CHORUS)

And you never did think
That it ever would happen again
You never did think
That we'd ever get together again

We damn sure fooled you

Yeah, we're walkng real proud
And we're talkin' real loud again... In America
You never did think
That it ever would happen again

From The Sound up in Long Island
Out to San Francisco Bay
And everything that's in between them is our own

And we may have done a little bit
Of fightin' amongst ourselves
But you outside people best leave us alone

'Cause we'll all stick together
And you can take that to the bank
That's the cowboys and the hippies
And the rebels and and the yanks

You just go and lay your hand
On a Pittsburgh Steelers' fan
And I think you're gonna finally understand

(REPEAT CHORUS TWICE)

God Bless the USA  (Lee Greenwood)

If tomorrow all the things were gone, I'd worked for all my life
And I had to start again with just my children and my wife
I'd thank my lucky stars to be living here today
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me
And I'll gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt... I love this land
God bless the USA

From the lakes of Minnesota to the hills of Tennessee,
Across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea.
From Detroit down to Houston and New York to L.A.
Where there's pride in every American heart and it's time we
Stand and say -

I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me
And I'll gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt... I love this land

God bless the USA!!!

-Dave Stragand