[FWDLK] Strut rod bushings

The last time I ordered strut rod bushings they came in a box from Energy
Suspension Co. for either my '57 or '60 Chrysler,  they were part # 5.7109G
on the box.  They were polygraphite, not polyurethane.  Earlier polyurethane
stuff tended to creak and snap with every flex of suspensions and that is
why polygraphite was introduced.

That part number fits all '57-61 Chrysler and DeSoto long wheelbase cars as
well as '66-76 Dart, Duster, Demon, Valiant and '66-69 barracuda and '66-72
Road Runner and '70-74 Challenger.  You will have to look in your parts
books to see if Dodge and Plymouth chassis of '57-61 use something different
than those Chryslers and DeSotos.  My hunch is they are all the same.

Wayne