Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 22 Sep 2001 to 23 Sep 2001

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 22 Sep 2001 to 23 Sep 2001 (#2001-266)

John.  I know I'm not in your area, but I can rebuild your carburetor to TOP
NOTCH condition for you.  You should not have any problems provided there are
no cracks anywhere in the carburetor.  I'm in New Orleans, Louisiana.  The
carburetor can be sent here via UPS.  I guarantee my work.  I can rebuild and
completely clean the carb with preliminary adjustments for $150.  The
shipping is extra.  Just let me know.   George.