[FWDLK] ignition help progress

I wrote for help a few days ago-- had no spark from coil when I hot-wired
to the coil + side and cranked engine. Thanks to all for the replies. I
replaced the condenser today but to no avail. Still no spark at coil. I
took one fellow's advice and played with a test light. With battery current
to coil side of points, I checked for current on the other side as I opened
and closed the points. Nada! Seems like points are not letting juice
through. Ordered a new set of points today. Will keep everyone up-to-date.

Ed 57 Firedome 57 Fireflite