[FWDLK] I HAVE IGNITION!

Thanks to one and all for all the suggestions on getting the DeSoto
started!  Once I discovered that I did not have good continuity across the
points, it was rather obvious.  I could have filed and checked them, but a
$9 donation to NAPA got me a brand new set.  Once installed, had ignition
right away, and the Fireflite that sat on a West Virginia mountainside for
the last 5 or 6 years roared to life!  WHAT A FEELING!!!  Moral of
story:  despite appearance, replace old points and condenser ANYWAY!

Ed Petrus
57 Firedome
57 Fireflite