[FWDLK] 1955 Chrysler Windsor Delux Nassau

[FWDLK] 1955 Chrysler Windsor Delux Nassau

I just ran across an original unrestored 1955 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe Nassau 2 dr hdtp with the poly Spitfire engine for sale.
I am looking for information on the rarity of this car.  This is the first time I have seen one with this option.  The car is mechanically in good condition.  I would list it as a #3.  Does anyone on the list know the production # of the Spitfire engine in a Windor?  It doesn't have allot of options like power windows, seats air, carpet etc...But is a true original that is a driver and with allot of detail and cleaning could be a nice car.
Anyone have an idea of the value of the car?  The seller is asking $9500.  Not sure I want to pay that amount since it will require restoration to make it showable, but want to make them a fair offer.
Any help on this is appreciated.
Mike Squires
1962 Dodge Dart
1961 Dodge Dart